Full Time Customer Service Representative/ Physiotherapy Aide
The role of Customer Service Representative and Physiotherapy Aide is an integral role in our mission of providing exceptional patient care to the people of Edmonton. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team in a fun, fast-paced environment on a full – time basis.
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Welcoming clients and checking them in
- Scheduling appointments on the phone and in person
- Accepting payments and generating invoices
- Preparing charts
- Putting together hot packs/ cold packs/ TENS machines for therapists
- Tidying and sanitizing rooms
- Laundry as needed
- Ensuring clinic supplies are adequate
- Office Manager
- Clinic Owners
This position offers some flexibility in hours, with 3 evenings a week required. Please forward resumes to Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org, posting closes September 9th, 2016.